Tuesday, April 24, 2007

French couple for dinner

We are having a French couple for dinner today. I really wonder if an Indian dinner would suit their palate. I have tried to add less of green chillies and red chilly powder to all the dishes. I wonder if they will enjoy it.

It is evening time, I am almost done with cooking. I was cooking under tremendous pressure today. Firstly FRENCH guests, next they are hubby's colleagues and finally hubby is not home to taste and tell me if it tastes just right.

I do not know if we all pass through this phase, when we wonder if it is tasting good or not and wonder if the quantity looks less... oh my gosh...

The menu for the day is:

Aloo Chat

Palak paneer
Aloo dum

Kadhi
Dhaniya Chutney

Peas Pulaw
Poori
Papad

Hmm... I have not included dessert. I will just serve icecream. Have reminded hubby to enquire what wines would be suitable. Oh my GOD... thats to give it a French touch!

Hmmm.. I will post tomorow about the result of the dinner. And recipe of kadhi too. And and and, my experience hosting an Indian dinner to a French couple.

So long..
bhook lagi!

No comments: